Categories
Uncategorized

color blind

In the first essay, in order to be fair and scientific, I could not put my own feelings into the essay. and I will do that in this essay. The topic I chose is colorblind. It’s a fairly normal issue, the message I want to convey about this topic is nothing lofty. I just want my audience, when they see my post, to pay more attention to the problem of color blindness.

Color blindness versus complete blind is not a big deal. However, I want you to understand and feel their world. There are many types of color blindness. At a low level,  you will not be able to distinguish a few colors. Seriously, you can only see black and white like on my poster. In the poster I am showing you that a boy is color blind. whether his hair is white or the flower he wears on his lips is blue, his shirt is blue. But he only sees everything black and white. The boy in my poster is completely color blind .If you cover your right hand, you will see the world of someone who is not colorblind. But if you cover the left side, you’ll see what the world is like for color blind people. That’s what my poster wants to convey. But there are still some other types of color blindness like they can only see pale green, or they can only see yellow. There are also people who can only see red and black.

To give you a little information about what causes color blindness, it is due to the absence of cells in the eye. In the eyes of humans and some animals, there is a cell that helps us distinguish colors, called the Cone cell. The cone is responsible for labeling the light beams that are directed from the object to our eyes. Those labels are the colors we see. Cone is also divided into three types S, M, L. Missing one of the three types of cone cells will lead to color blindness.

During my search to complete my first essay, I read two magazines written from the story of gỉrls who are colorblind. Their lives are not too different from other people. it’s just hard for them to perceive colors. It’s worth mentioning that they just don’t want others to look at them with pity. They also have some struggles in life caused by color blindness, but they don’t want to become pitiful in the eyes of others. So I want you to understand that they are special, not pitiful.

Through this poster and essay, I just want more people to care about the problem of color blind people. so I can borrow your brain. I hope that when the problem of color blind people becomes more known, there will be more initiatives and creative inventions to help more color blind people. For example, green light and red light for people with color blindness. Or continue to develop glasses for people with color blindness at a cheaper price and even people with complete color blindness can see colors.